Posted on May 25, 2012, in Books and Publishing, PR, Social Media, Storytelling and tagged Book Publishing, Book Review, Brand Against The Machine, Gary Vaynerchuk. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
Work With John!
Connect With John!
Read John’s Books
Search the Blog
Addiction and Grace Advice Apple Authors Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge Ben Rector Book Publishing Book Review Chris Brogan Christianity Customer Service David Meerman Scott Derek Webb facebook Gary Vaynerchuk Gerald May God Google+ great quotes iPad iPhone Jesus John Eldredge journalism Kindle linkedin Marketing Michael Hyatt Music Newspapers NoiseTrade Power PR Public Relations Ransomed Heart Scott Libin Self-Publishing Social Media Thomas Nelson Tips TV News twitter video Video Resume youtube
- The Power of Twitter – Thomas Nelson’s CEO and Me (9)
- Atheism is in, and I’m a poor, deluded fool (or not) (7)
- Book review: Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk (4)
- Why Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge intrigues (and scares) me (4)
- Video: TV Producers, Talk Radio Hosts and PR pros share their story pitching secrets (3)